Monday, March 3, 2008

The Journey Begins!

Ah~ I love that new blog smell.

Hello & welcome! My name is Sally Minard. I'm 17 & I live in Northern Arizona, USA. Here's the first of many pictures to come.
One of my favourite hobbies is looking through food journals online. I love reading about other people's dining experiences & I especially enjoy viewing the photos they take. I've always wanted to create a blog with my own meal entries & now I have.

I'm currently living in a very rural area, so I won't be visiting many restaurants, but I love to cook. My only tools as of right now are a microwave & stove, but once I move into the new house in a few months, I'll have the whole upstairs to myself including a full kitchen with an oven! Yay! I'll also have a garden where I'll grow some of my ingredients. I'm extremely excited & I hope you are, too.

Warning: I like to experiment with (odd) food combinations. Who knows- maybe I'll make a name for myself.

Before I get started, I should mention that I'm NOT a picky eater. There are only a handful of foods I don't like & I've never in my life sent back food at a diner. My favourite beverage, fruit, vegetable, meat, desert, bread, cheese, & pizza toppings are: coffee, pineapple, potato, salami, pumpkin pie, croissant, pepper jack, & black olives with pineapple. Foods I don't like include but are not limited to: tomato soup, pears, clams, carrot cake, & ham, unless it's burnt. That's another thing you should be aware of. I would rather my food be black & have a consistency similar to that of a brick than have it be undercooked.

Now that you know a little about me, have fun reading my journal & don't be afraid to drop a comment with your opinions.
Thanks for taking the time & ENJOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

posts are very nice.