Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Delay...

Well it seems I won't be preparing any gourmet dishes in a little while since we've run out of propane. We still have the microwave, though, thank God. It's not even the lack of a functioning stove that bugs me, it's the fact that I'm freezing.I'm wearing underclothes (given), jeans, pajama pants, two long sleeve shirts, a pull-over, two scarves, two hats, gloves, two pairs of socks, & bunny slippers.You'd think I wouldn't have a problem in Arizona, but the goosebumps continue. In addition to not having propane, we also don't have much for food. 'Tis a sad day in the Minard household. ):Looks like my options are toast &... toast. Or I can nuke something. Nothing worth posting, I'm afraid. Propane man comes up here Thursdays. I hope my dad remembers to order. (how can he forget?) Happy trails!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice i am so down with the consumption of bacon and bacon accessories